To be considered for a puppy from ANY of my current, expected,
or planned litters, you MUST fill out the
puppy application review!
I do not accept Applications for Review/Verification unless I have posted a Planned or Expected litter or I have current Available pups!
Scroll Down to see the
Available Puppies & Expected Litters
PhiChas Siberians Reserves the right to 1st pick of ANY litter
Here at PhiChas Siberians you will find honesty, straight talk, considerable knowledge and a sincere desire to provide the best Siberian Husky puppy to the best Siberian Husky owner!
· My Goal:
To educate, inform & acquaint the public to the ups & downs of the Siberian Husky breed.
To advance & better the breed to the best of my ability.
To breed for demeanor, temperament and the true nature of the breed.
To provide my puppies to only the best, loving, caring & nurturing “Forever Homes”.
Each puppy leaves my home to yours with the following:
1. A Complete Health Record.
(They are up to date on all age appropriate vaccinations and de-wormings when they leave my care)
2. A Veterinary Health Report.
3. 30 Day Flea Preventative treatment
4. Extensive Socialization
5. Neurological Stimulation
6. Some Obedience/Discipline Training (the words ‘NO’, ‘Sit’, ‘Back’, ‘Stay’...etc.)
7. Beginner Potty Pad Training (cannot guarantee success)
8. A Deluxe Puppy Pack consisting of - a sm. Bag of Diamond Naturals TM puppy food (enough kibble for 4 to 5 days), bottled water (for the trip home), a blanket with mother’s and litter mates smell, a 5 pack of puppy training pads, a starter puppy collar, puppy treats, puppy toys, instructional materials to help raise your new pup that will be on a CD that will also have all of your puppy’s pictures & videos taken from birth forward and, maybe even a few surprises.
9. *AKC Registration Papers
(will be sent to you via snail mail upon receipt of record from your veterinarian of Spay/Neutering).
*SEE PRICING PAGE
All puppies will also know their new name ☺
Rear Dew Claws will be removed if necessary *SEE PRICING PAGE
I am NOT a Breeder, I am a Canine Hobby Enthusiast!
There is a huge difference between the two!
I have researched this breed for literally thousands of hours and
I continually research ALL new information available.
I have educated numerous people about the breeds
attributes, attitudes & specific traits.
I do what I do for my own physical, mental and emotional health.
I love this breed with my whole heart.
PLEASE believe me when I say (and I WILL repeat over, and over, and over again) that you MUST research this breed completely BEFORE deciding to add one to your home and family!
NOT EVERYONE CAN HANDLE THE UNIQUE QUALITIES OF THIS BREED!
None at this Time